Saturday, September 04, 2004

Update on Labor Day

I'll be doing the Labor Breakfast in Harrisburg, PA on the morning of September 6th. The Breakfast is held at the AFSCME conference center at 150 43rd St (zip is 17111 for anyone mapquesting their way there...). Andre Heinz will be speaking, among others. I'll sing from 8:30AM until 9:30AM and intermittently through the morning and of course, close out with Solidarity Forever. Information can be obtained from Judith Heh at 717.561.7074

And my pal Mike Stout will not be with us at Club Cafe. Mike's under the weather and I'll be keeping him in my thoughts. This Labor Day extravaganza begins at 7:30 sharp and will be a fantastic evening of labor and political music.

I had a great time on the Saturday Light Brigade on WRCT this morning. Larry and Rikki Berger do a fantastic job with this family oriented music, conversation and game show...

No comments: